Homecare Services from Comfort Keep in Ocala, FL.
Comfort Keepers homecare services associates themselves with organizations, wineries, and museums in surrounding areas in Ocala, FL.
Comfort Keepers in Ocala, FL supply homecare services to seniors and your loved ones in Ocala and surrounding areas in Florida. Supplying homecare services allow seniors and your loved ones to live their present-day life is our top priority. With our assistance, we help them with daily tasks that they need to complete around the house. Our homecare services equips seniors and your loved ones with reliable transportation and light housekeeping.
One way that we help seniors and your loved ones to stay active in their communities is by joining forces local organizations, wineries, and museums in Ocala, FL to help provide options of activities for seniors and your loved ones.
Organizations, Wineries, and Museums We Work With:
- Senior Wellness Community Center: The Senior Wellness Community Center has services that include the following: educational classes and seminars in many topics, health and wellness screenings, support groups, and much more!
- Sholom Park: The Sholom Park was established in 1999 and has beautiful walking areas with oak, hickories, sweet gum, and longleaf pine trees. Each trail lets the guest view the park at their own pace and have great nature sites.
- Appleton Museum of Art: Appleton Museum of Art was founded in 1982 as a gift from Arthur Appleton. The museums opened to the public in 1987 to display Mr. Appleton’s art. After opening to other artist, the museum became one of the South’s top art museums.
- The Corkscrew Winery: The Corkscrew Winery will let you customize and make your own wine. You get to mix the grape juices and get it ready to ferment, after that the Corkscrew team will watch the wine and bottle the wine for you.
- Fort King Site: The Fort King Site was a major military post during the Second Seminole War. Today, Fort King Site is a National Historic Landmark under the control of the city of Ocala and the Marion County.
Please feel free to contact us here at anytime to learn more about Comfort Keepers Homecare Services of Ocala, FL