Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction Provided by Comfort Keepers Comfort Care of Ocala,FL
There is no better way to make sure that your loved one lives an active and healthy life than to minimize the risk of injuries within the home. Once you take preventative action before a fall actually occurs, you can add incremental years onto a seniors life lived in their own home. One of the largest barriers for a senior who wishes to stay within their own home is the fact that they are scared of what could happen while they're alone. Comfort Keepers comfort care of Ocala, FL is one of the first home care companies that is able to provide a unique Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction Service. Our comfort care experts come to your loved one's home and assess the area for potential hazards and for any improvements that could be made to the premise to make sure that your senior loved one is safe. This program improves your health, confidence and well-being, but it can also make your senior loved one more confident in their own home.
Our comfort care services include:
- Fall risk assessments
- Activities that reduce the risks of falls
- Home modification coordination: scheduling for grab bars, hand rails, or flooring updates to be installed in the home
- Exercises that assist with balance
- Proper nutrition
- Assistance in moving about the house
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- On-call Emergency Assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Contact your local Comfort Keepers comfort care office in Ocala, FL if you think that your senior loved one could benefit from some of our private home care solutions!